Because a lot of people lately have been asking me for book recommendations, I thought I’d write out a list of books that are my absolute favorites.
YOUNG ADULT / MIDDLE GRADE
- The Clearing by Heather Davis (Adorable time travel romance)
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Humorous paranormal)
- Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan (I loves witches)
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Suspenseful with a HOT make out scene. Rawr)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (S. Perkins is a contemporary romance queen)
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (S. Perkins is a contemporary romance queen)
- Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton (Amazing fantasy world building)
- Stay by Deb Caletti (I have a thing for abusive relationship novels)
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (I know, weird concept but heartbreaking)
- Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (Middle Grade with an amazing fairytale element)
- DARE TO SURRENDER BY LILLI FIESTY (Sensual, two great characters and HOT BDSM) ♥
- The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst (Not a fan of non BDSM erotica’s but this one was really really cute. Really.)
- Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning (Olivia Cunning is ah-mazing. And so is St. Clair. Just sayin)
- Bound and Determined by Shayla Black (If you took out the erotic scenes, this book would still be an awesome suspense novel. I did not see the ending coming. That bitch is crazy!)
I decided to divide it into two lists. The YA/MG and the Erotica/BDSM. I was going to make Middle Grade its own list until I realized that while I’ve read a lot more MG lately, I didn’t really dig a lot of them. This isn’t all the books I’ve read (more like I’ve read over 100 books and I have over 400 TO read… soon lol) just a list of my absolutefavorites.
Curious to know why The Hunger Games isn’t up there? I sort of tend to lose my ohmigod-ness when a book goes mainstream. And I don’t really know anyone who hasn’t read it so do I really need to list it? lol
What are some of your favorite YA or Erotica books? I’m always up for recommendations!