Every year I put together a challenge in October of books to read. The first year I did it was to push myself to read scary books. I use to LOVE scary books when I was a kid but it’s so much harder for me to read scary books now. Strange right? But the challenge isn’t for just scary books, it could be anything that also falls into the paranormal category. My list this year is a bit longer than it is most years, but I’m pretty confident I can finish the majority of these reads.
- Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White
- Kiss of Frost (Mythos academy #2)by Jennifer Estep
- Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Demons (Seers #2) by Heather Frost
- Spellbound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins 😦
- Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan & Justine Larbalestier
- Amber House by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed & Larkin Reed
- The Whispering House by Rebecca Wade
- Under My Hat by Various Authors
- The Legend of Sleepy Hallow by Washington Irving
- Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
I probably won’t be able to post reviews of all of these books on the blog, but I’ll be picking my top 4 and posting reviews of those!
What’s a book you’re itching to read this month?